- Three-star dual threat QB James Foster II released his final five schools with Florida State making the cut along with Missouri, LSU, Arizona and Kentucky. The 6’3 210 lb. 2018 recruit ranks 365th nationally, 14th among dual-threat QBS, and 12th in his home state of Alabama according to 247 composite rankings. The Montgomery (Al.) Lanier product received an offer from FSU just five days ago.
Final 5 No Order‼️— James Foster II (@YungSimba4) November 21, 2017
These 5 Schools I Will Take My Official Visit Too! pic.twitter.com/ByDu8gjFaD
- In case you missed it, FSU QB Deondre Francois was not in attendance for Florida State’s Senior Day game vs. Delaware State and was instead posting videos on Snapchat with suspended WR Da’Vante Phillips. Jimbo Fisher’s explanation was short, however David Visser dove into it a bit more.
- Somehow, Florida State legendary coach Bobby Bowden is losing to TCU head coach Gary Patterson in CFA’s coaches bracket. Let’s help out the deserving candidate and vote for Bowden.
- Max Olson from The Athletic caught up with former FSU QB Malik Henry and spent some time in Kansas, where Henry currently attends JUCO, playing football for Independence CC.
- USA Today has Florida State heading to the Sun Bowl vs. Arizona in its latest projections.
- CBS Sports has FSU left out all together, projecting the Seminoles will miss its first bowl game in over 30 years.
- SECCountry explains how the FSU-UF game can be really ugly from an offensive and scoring standpoint.
- It’s unusual for these two teams to meet with both having losing records.
- Former FSU National Championship winning guard Tre’ Jackson got another chance to make it back into the NFL with the Buccaneers.