- Beginning Wednesday, high school football athletes will be eligible to sign their letter of intent with the school they wish to enroll at. Despite the event taking place in December, enrolling early is not required by those who do sign during this new period. From Wednesday until Friday, recruits are able to sign their letters. Once Friday passes, those who did not sign early must wait until Nation Signing Day in February.
- You can follow along here all day for a live tracker full of Florida State commits and targets that will be signing on Wednesday.
- Stay tuned to Tomahawk Nation all day long for recruiting coverage, analysis and other pieces.
- As we do every signing day, Tomahawk Nation will be sending out FREE text alerts. To sign up, you can click here.
- Following Florida State practice on Tuesday, a few players were made available to the media. You can click their name below to watch interviews.
- The first wave of Pro Bowlers were announced on Wednesday. Several Florida State alumni made the roster and many more can earn an invitation due to injures and non-participants.
- Jaguars DB Jalen Ramsey will be headed to the Pro Bowl for the first time in his career.
- Raiders center Rodney Hudson earned his second career trip to the Pro Bowl.
- Vikings DB Xavier Rhodes was named to his second consecutive Pro Bowl.