- Local four-star LB Amari Gainer from Tallahassee (Fla.) Chiles will be announcing his commitment later today, with Florida State vying for his pledge alongside Alabama, Texas and Miami. Florida State is considered a heavy favorite for the No. 319 overall player in the country according to 247 Sports Composite rankings. Stay tuned to Tomahawk Nation for updates.
I'm Ready To Get To Florida State And Put In Work With The Quarterback— Tamorrion Terry (@TT1Batman) May 25, 2017
- The first two major Florida State games now have a time to go along with the date. The Alabama game on September 2nd in Atlanta and Miami game on September 16 in Tallahassee will both kick-off at 8 PM on ABC.
- According to Tom Fornelli’s ranking of most difficult ACC schedule, the Seminoles came in at No. 5.
I was surprised by this ranking myself. How does a team that has to play Alabama, Louisville, Clemson and Florida this season finish ranked in the middle of the ACC? Well, of those four huge games, only one is an official road game (Clemson). Also, they're all spaced out pretty nicely. There's only a week between Clemson and Florida, but it's spent against Delaware State, and I don't imagine it proving to be much of a challenge. All in all, it's hard to imagine a schedule with this many marquee games being set up any better for success.
- What would it look like if all 66 BCS teams were placed into a four tiered hierarchy? Stewart Mandel of Fox Sports breaks it down.
- Here’s a breakdown of what the Florida State roster will look like next season if the entire 2017 recruiting class qualifies.
- Catch up on the latest Nolecast here!
- Florida State baseball concludes pool play against Louisville at 3 PM. The winner will go on to face Duke in the semi-finals with the loser going home.
- Florida State men’s basketball will take on Oklahoma State in this year’s annual Orange Bowl Classic game in Sunrise Florida.
The No. 4 Noles host No. 18 LSU this weekend in the NCAA Super Regionals! #SPARK https://t.co/wIvJnA8lzF pic.twitter.com/3ZZx6DKHtP— FSU Softball (@FSU_Softball) May 25, 2017
We make our 25th #NCAAGolf Championship appearance on Friday. #FSUGolf https://t.co/PX10mT51C3— FSU Golf (@FSUGolf) May 25, 2017
It's freshman Carlos Becker grabbing the 12th and final #NCAATF Championships spot for #Noles pic.twitter.com/AJKGCM7hbI— FSU Track & Field (@FSU_Track) May 25, 2017