The Florida State Seminoles have ridden another roller coaster of a weekend. Swapping wins and losses, smiles and frowns, progress paired with peril while looking ahead towards a football rivalry at home, there has been a lot going on in Nole Nation over the past few days.
- The Tribe faced off against the NC State Wolfpack on Saturday at home losing 28-14. Looking ahead, the Miami Hurricanes travel to Tallahassee this weekend for a not-so unsung rivalry which should contend with being one of the better games of the season. Miami (5-4) has been relying on freshman quarterback Tyler Van Dyke to lead the charge along with transfer wide receiver Charleston Rambo.
- The game is set to be aired at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN and Florida state currently sits as a two and a half point underdog at home.
You can catch a recap of last Saturday’s game here:
- Game story: Third down failures, missed tackles cost FSU in loss to NC State
- Florida State vs. NC State: Offensive breakdown, analysis
- Florida State vs. NC State: Defensive breakdown, analysis
We see you Jalen:
- Check it out, talk about it, read about it, and comment to your heart's content:
- Former FSU great Buster Posey decided to retire after a phenomenal career:
- Women’s soccer took down the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Friday and then sealed a victory (1-0) in the ACC Championship on Sunday against Virginia in its second straight conference title:
- Hats off to Clara Robbins nailing her second straight ACC tournament MVP award:
- Women’s volleyball moved to 10-3 in conference play following a 3-1 victory over the Clemson Tigers: